-
August 28th, 2003, 12:28 AM
#1
Cyalaytr
Guest
OK it is day 2 of school for Demon and she is late! Where is she... it is waaaaaaaaaaay past her time to be home an on here telling us about her day. That is it when I see her. Her and her lil frog butt are grounded!
-
August 28th, 2003, 12:36 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
hehehe..she made her own day 2 thread for some odd reason... [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
August 29th, 2003, 02:25 PM
#3
Cyalaytr
Guest
ya... ***drags foot in sand *** guess mine wasnt good enuf. **shruggs and leaves ****
*** sniff***
-
August 29th, 2003, 07:04 PM
#4
Cyalaytr
Guest
-
August 30th, 2003, 02:41 AM
#5
Inactive Member
-
August 30th, 2003, 02:42 AM
#6
Cyalaytr
Guest
ME ME ME ... an I need extra Blu stuff on mine. Been a crappy ass day
-
August 30th, 2003, 03:56 AM
#7
Inactive Member
ties CYa's shoe laces together...and watches him trip [img]tongue.gif[/img]
picks him up..and drags him back in [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 30th, 2003, 12:18 PM
#8
Inactive Member
i know all about crappy ass days [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
myne was okie tho....
*GIves CYa a double shot......
-
August 30th, 2003, 03:25 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
*raises hand*......OH OH OH! I DO I DO!.....lime please
-
August 30th, 2003, 04:01 PM
#10
Cyalaytr
Guest
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] BUUUUUUUUUURRRRP Thx Demon!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks